We follow a six step advice process which allows us to really understand our clients and their goals, to develop a plan to achieve this and deliver the outcomes they want.
Services we provide
Below is a list of the main services that we provide. However, the list is not exhaustive, so if the service you feel you require is not listed here, then please get in touch as we will usually be able to recommend a trusted partner, such as in the case of mortgages.
- Retirement Planning- Including pension consolidation and shortfall calculations
- Investment Analysis – making use of the most tax efficient products and best investment solutions
- Cashflow Modelling – projecting future fund and income levels from various sources
- Estate Planning – structures to mitigate inheritance tax
- Insurance Review – ensuring a sufficient level of cover is in place to protect your family, liabilities or business (including life, critical illness and medical insurances)
- Tax Position Review – highlighting where tax efficient products can reduce tax liabilities
- Business advice – including extracting company profits in a more efficient manner, shareholder and key person insurance cover, workplace pensions
- Equity Release advice – is this a suitable solution to your capital or income needs?
- Planning for school fees – projecting costs and what might need to be set aside
- Planning Reviews – to ensure your goals are being achieved on an annual or more/less frequent basis
We operate a clear and transparent charging structure for pension and investment business based on the value of the assets being managed
For insurances such as Life Cover and also for Equity Release, we receive commission from the product provider. Where this exceeds our £750 minimum fee there is no additional charge for the client to pay.
|£50,001 - £150,001